The black financial district was burned down by white supremacists this week in 1921, just like 911 of 2001.
Imagine a police officer killed your son, daughter, husband, or wife. What would be your first reaction?
Let us get all the facts!
Ninety-nine years ago, this week, the black financial district was bombed by a white supremacy group, and the state of Oklahoma and the US government did nothing.
We can start a conversation on violence, 911 of 2001, and Black Wall Street of 1921 We will never forget.
We can do better
- Listen to understand and practice radical empathy.
- Ask questions and stop assuming
- Check our insecurities and our values
- Put our love in action
- My son or daughter is yours
- Let us protect one another.
It starts with me. It starts with you.
Help yourself grow.
Thank you for reading!